Rebuild your app with Code On Time 184.108.40.206 for maximum performance. We have optimized the core framework and improved the Touch UI speed.
Applications include the latest version of jQuery 3.5.1. If the legacy Internet Explorer or IE agent is detected then the app will link jQuery 2.2.4 instead. Bootstrap components are not linked to pages if there is no bootstrap content in the page.
Cloud On Time app correctly renders the icons. Simply rebuild your application with the new release to fix the broken icons.
The following features and fixes are included:
- (Touch UI) Tag focus-auto will correctly focus the tagged data field when switching from "read" mode to "edit" mode in the form.
- (IFTTT) Method unwrap returns the value in the context if resolved and the promise if the value has not been resolved yet.
- (Framework) Theme caching speeds up rendering of the initial CSS resources on the server.
- (Touch UI) Mouse-driven GUI will instantly destroy the popup on close.
- (Framework) Classes RestApi, SaasConfiguration, and SaasConfigManager are implemented in the dedicated ~/App_Code/Services/Rest.cs(vb) file. This is the foundation for the upcoming REST-based data models.
- (Code Gen) new lockStatement is supported in the code generator.
- (Touch UI) Bootstrap script is linked only to the pages with the data-content-framework="bootstrap" attribute.
- (Dark Theme) Popup menus have an explicit border color.
- (Touch Core) Bug fix: Popups do not fire afteropen and befoceclose when activated with touch.
- (Touch UI) It is now possible to instantly open a drop down menu on the toolbar and action bar with the mouse click when another popup window is visible. If the user is touching the screen then the touch is not propagated to the GUI and the active popup is closed.
- (ODP) Blank string value will not break the JSON parsing when string is converted to a value.
- (Touch Core) Fixed the rounding error when choosing the best position for the popup.
- (Framework) An optimized version of Microsoft client library is loaded in apps with HTML page implementation based on Touch UI only.
- (Framework) Visual Basic version of the framework correctly tests objects for "arrays of type".
- (Framework) Standard membership business rules correctly handle guids represented as byte arrays in VB implementations.
- (Framework) Business Object parameters can be initialized from a simple SortedDictionary<string, object>.
- (Framework) Method CreateValueFromSourceFields is performing correct detection of Guid parameters presented as byte arrays.
- (Code Gen) Expression "is" is now used to check the type of objects in C# code base.
- (Framework) Handlers GetControllerListServiceRequestHandler and CommitServiceRequestHandler both require authentication in projects with custom membership provider.
- (Library) Netwonsoft.Json 220.127.116.1190 and YamlDotNet 18.104.22.168 are included in the framework. All generated app will hve this libraries in the ~/bin folder of the app.
- (Client Framework) Fix the bug in the conversion of APSX-serialized UserTicket.
- (Client Library) Apps based on *.aspx pages are resolving User Ticket serialization on the client. This addresses the problem that has caused the prompt to sign in when execute Export of data. Also user avatars are displayed if specified.
- (Reading Pane) Restored the splitter display broken due to css typo.
- (CMS) Primary key index is created as non-clustered on the SiteContent.SiteContentID column.