Thursday, November 12, 2020
November 2020 Hot Fix
The hot fix 126.96.36.199 is addressing the following issues:
- (Data Aquarium) Fixed issue with $.ajax replacing %20 if processData:false is not specified.
- (Touch UI) If a popup menu is activated for a child DataView then the data view input is focused. This prevents incorrect focus shifting when the popup is closed.
- (Touch UI) Popup arrow is styled to display without being crossed by a horizontal line in Light theme.
- (Touch UI) Rich Text toolbar is activated correctly with the new Touch Core and jQuery 3.5.1
- (Touch UI) Fixed the issue with incorrect wrapping with floating. Learn about this powerful feature at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUFT6fZaeoo&list=PLy2g3SjvDe2b2cl9i0msBaMVLntQucZtb&index=17.
- (Data Aquarium) Fixed incorrect deserializer initialization in the projects with aspx page implementation.