Code On Time release 220.127.116.11 introduces support for .NET 4.7.2 both in the app generator and in the application framework. The new projects will target .NET 4.7.2 by default.
The recent versions of Chrome and Edge are enforcing SameSite property of the cookies to be specified. Microsoft has introduced the implementation of SameSite cookie in .NET 4.7.2. The processing of SameSite cookie property is implemented in apps built on .NET 4.7.2 and above. The SameSite property of cookies created by the generated apps is set to "Strict" by default. Make sure to change the target framework of your app from 4.6. to 4.7.2 in Source Code and UI section. The app generator has been recompiled for .NET 4.7.2, which does provide the increased performance when building apps.
.NET Framework 4.7.2 is now required for the app generator to work.
The material icon library has been upgraded to offer 4 choices - filled (default), outlined, rounded, and sharp icons. Specify the desired icon style for your app in ~/app/touch-setting.json file in ui.theme.icons property.
Here is the list of the enhancements included in this release:
- (Class Library ) Added hints pointing to the local version of files for ReportViewer binaries.
- (Touch UI) Input refocus is always canceled when the active input is losing its focus. Re-focus happens when the value of the active input needs to be changed.
- (Export) Export actions will use the view specified in the Command Argument of the action to produce the data set. If the command argument is empty then the current view will provide the data.
- (Touch UI) Confirmation controllers do not cause syncing of the "confirmed" view.
- (Client Library) First row is not passed with the "confirmed" action if there is no selection in the "confirmed" view. If there is a selected row then only that row is passed with the "confirmed" action as values.
- (Client Library) New method DataView.commandRow() returns the current row that will be affected by any action in the context.
- (Framework) Array of values is empty when a request to get a page of data is executed while no row is selected.
- (Touch UI) Menu bar and page header defined in the master are removed from output with and without authentication.
- (Framework) Integrated SamSite cookie property handling in the framework. The default value is set to Strict.
- Removed excessive backup for HTML pages.