The following bug fixes and enhancements are incorporated in the Code On Time release 126.96.36.199:
- RepresentationalStateTransferBase class implements IRequiresSession interface to enable access to session variables when handling REST API calls.
- Fixed the runtime bug in Visual Basic version of ActionResult.Refresh method.
- Added a fix for “missing buttons” exception in Designer.
- Library downloader uses temporary files when downloading code generation library updates from http://codeontime.com to minimize the file locking.
- Visual Studio 2012 detection has been enhanced to work correctly on system with Visual Studio 2010 only.
- Client library uses "-" instead of "$" in the CSS classes of UI elements rendered for all actions.
- Custom membership provider correctly maps Email field.
- Custom membership provider correctly implements the version of method GetUser that accepts a provider key as an argument.
- “Data sheet” lookup will not automatically close when displayed for the first time.