This is a typical view of action groups in a project.
Consult the following table when entering property values:
|Property ||Description |
|Controller ||The data controller that this action group belongs to. |
|Flat Rendering ||Flat Rendering will display actions as individual items on the action bar. When disabled, they will be rendered in a dropdown menu. |
|Header Text || |
The Header Text is displayed when the group is rendered in a menu.
|ID ||The unique identifier of the action group. |
|Scope || |
The Scope determines the location and presentation of the action group.
- Grid scope actions are displayed in the context menu of a grid.
- Action Column scope actions are displayed in an action column on a grid.
- Form scope actions are displayed in the action buttons row of a form.
- Action Bar scope actions are displayed on the action bar of views of any type.
- Row scope actions are displayed under a selected row in a grid view.