Installer and App Studionew
The new Installer
is integrated in the App Studio.
Configure the Federated Identity Management
to implement the singe sign-on for multiple modules of a large application.
Roadmap 2023 - 2024new
Glance into the future with Roadmap 2023-2024
and learn what is comping next!
App Studio (aka v9) Roadmap 2023new
Take a look at the App Studio Roadmap
to see the feature and delivery schedule of the new development tools embedded in the live apps.
How To: Debug With Any User Account
Learn how to debug your app with any user account
when you do not know the password.
How To: Edit Row On Start
Learn how to start a grid row in edit mode
when a page is loaded.
Built-in barcode reader
handles 1-D and 2-D barcodes.
Offline App Example
Build an app that works in online and offline
modes with the step-by-step instructions.
Online + Offline = Your Apps
Brief introduction to the offline-first
app development with Code On Time.
Offline Sync Add-On
Learn how Offline Sync Add-on
can change your apps.
Preview And Debugging of Installed Apps
Learn how to debug and preview
an installed app with Code On Time.
Progressive Web Apps
Apps created with Code On Time are Progressive Web Apps
. Users can install your app from browsers on Android, Chrome OS, Mac OS, and Windows.
Many-To-Many Tags Input
Searching and filtering in the many-to-many
fields is finally here!
Device Authorization Flow
Future-proof your apps with the Device Authorization Grant
Learn to build applications with the built-in RESTful API Engine
ETag and HTTP Caching
Build high performance applications
by taking advantage of the HTTP protocol.
Universal Data Caching
Give your applications a boost with Universal Data Caching
BLOBs with RESTful API
Work with the BLOB
resources like a pro.
Custom Actions with Hypermedia
Go beyond CRUD with Custom Actions
CRUD with Hypermedia
Learn to create, read, update, and delete
OAuth 2.0 Configuration in Postman
Learn to configure Postman for OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code flow with PKCE
Level 3 REST API
in Code On Time applications.
Learn about RESTful Apps With Hypermedia
- the product prices are changing.
New pricing for Code On Time and Offline Sync
December / January 2022 Roadmap
- learn what is coming next.
REST API v2, PWA, Barcode Scanning, and Content Hub
- learn more about the long term roadmap.
Learn about v9, v10, and much more!
"Actions" Lookup Style
- include actions in the flow of data fields.
- learn about multi-factor authentication.
August/September 2021 Roadmap
- Learn what's coming next.
Real Time User Interface Customization
- Learn about data controller virtualization.
Drag, Cut, Copy, and Paste
- learn the basics of drag & drop and how to cut, copy, and paste the data rows.
- learn to set the responsive width of grid columns.
- graphical annotations and sketches
- learn to configure preprocessing of images
Icons, Icons, Icons
- learn to link the 3rd pary icon web fonts to the app.
- three placement options for navigation menu.
Lines, Lines, Lines
- learn about horizontal and vertical lines in Touch UI and how to control them.
- numeric values, telephone numbers, and custom value types.
Universal Input and Focus Highlighting
- new input focus styles.
Light or Dark?
- automatic theme detection.
- the built-in option to display the details of the selected record side-by-side with the master list.
New Community Site
is coming soon to https://my.codeontime.com
The previous posts accumulated over the past 10 years will be included.
If you are working with Code On Time 188.8.131.52 and earlier then install prerequisites manually when prompted.
Please follow instructions at https://codeontime.com/blog/2020/07/prerequisites-for-8950-and-earlier