Thursday, October 26, 2017
User Pictures in SharePoint, Facebook, Google
Release 126.96.36.199 introduces automatic capturing of user profile picture for Facebook, Google, and SharePoint accounts when configured for Single Sign-On with OAuth. The user picture is captured directly from the identity provide and stored in the CMS of the app.
We have corrected the latest iteration of themes to re-enable conditional styling rules. Just make sure to place your CSS rules into ~/css folder instead of ~/touch.
The release aslo corrects muscellaneous issues related to the introduction of the new file structure compatible with the upcoming native apps. See the details below.
- Restored modal-never tag function to force fullscreen presentation even when modal forms are allowed by the screen size.
- Summary in the sidebar does not display NULL values anymore.
- Fixed. If Int field has Text values in Items then advanced search must be configured as text. Previously the lookups were displayed as simple “numeric” values.
- Lookups with static context field values (e.g. "CategoryName='Condiments'" or "CategoryID=1, CategoryID=5") do not expose them in the filter that can be cleared. Also the specified fields are hidden in the filtered view. This reproduces the behavior of the Classic UI.
- Static lookup fields with Context dependencies will first cause Calculate if defined and then popuplate the list of values. Previously items stopped being populated.
- Actions in "Custom" group are rendered as "hidden" if defined in the view layout but not available in the controller in Touch UI apps.
- Automatically created row of "Custom" actions is removed when there are no "visible" custom actions in Touch UI apps.
- “Form Layout” feature in Developer Toolbar of Touch UI apps correctly pre-selects the current page size for the layouts available for download.
- Calendar view style correctly displays tabs making possible interactive selection of Day/Week/Months/Year/Agenda mode.
- Resolved the bug with “Controller not found.” when ~/controllers folder is spelled in camel notation.
- SharePoint OAuth now downloads user profile photo if supported.
- Fixed - Blob fields marked as "required" will allow submitting a form. Physical BLOB columns in tables must allow NULL values for apps to allow uploading of large content. Developers can mark BLOB fields are required to force a submition when the record is created.
- Facebook OAuth now supports download of profile picture.
- Fixed issue with "Sync Roles" showing true in oauth wizard.
- Google OAuth provider now downloads user avatar.
- Fixed issues with Web App Factory publishing.
- Files daf-resources.js and daf-resources.min.js are now removed from ~/js/sys folder, since these files are not needed for an application to execute correctly. Only the localized versions of these files will remain in the project.
- Fixed issue where ASPX projects adding an account would navigate to "login" instead of "login.aspx".
- Removed "Sign Up" and "Forgot Password" if Active Directory is enabled in Membership and Autentication Settings.
- Included images & fonts in Web App Factory. Fixed regression when js folder does not exist.
- Toolbar located at the bottom of the sidebar will become hidden if there are no icons displayed in it.
- Model Builder - Duplicate model field names are not created when columns are borrowed from the master tables joined in the model query.
- Ensured duplicate site content is not created if model exists with name "SiteContent".
- Removed legacy rules app-icon-check to prevent interferance with the ui-btn::after in the grid/list/cards.
- Ensured bootstrap CSS link in Classic projects is formed correctly.
- Disabled Native App SUpport for ASPX projects.
- Removed unused references to AJAX framework script resolution.
- Fixed issue with OAuth registration - adding system identity no longer sets content type to "application/octet-stream".
- Ensured that Active Directory authentication configuration will cause the login button to display.
- Fixed issue with Web App VB not including culture JS files in assembly.
- Fixed compilation issues of GetManifestFileServiceRequestHandler when implemented in Visual Basic.
- Removes remaining references to Sandbox project created in WebApp Factory projects.